Hi Curious Friends! I’m Alicia.
I’m a nerdy dietitian who loves to linger in the grocery store, devouring each aisle for new products, analyzing every corner of the package and boiling it down into recommendations for people just like you.
If you despise grocery shopping, you stick to the same list every week or you are so overwhelmed by the selections, then I’m here to save your day (and pantry)! I want to prowl for all the new and nourishing food and curate it for you on The Curious Spoon or I can send it straight to your inbox … fill out the form below and we’ll be Food Friends Forever.
During my 10 year stint as a grocery store dietitian, I would regularly sneak away from my desk to get lost in the aisles of the supermarket. I would get such a high finding new products that would be perfect for my heart healthy, diabetes, weight management or food allergy shoppers.
Even as a young child, my favorite day of the week was when we went grocery shopping. I couldn’t wait to see what new things had hit the shelves since last week.
Even now, (ahem) years later, I still dream of being set free in a grocery store just to … discover!
If you’ve ever wondered:
- What do I eat to manage my blood sugar?
- What’s a healthy portable snack I can give my toddler?
- What’s a high protein portable breakfast I can eat on the way to work?
…0r any question about which food can make your health goals a little easier, then let’s get curious together.
And, because I am legit, here’s all the nerdy stuff I’ve done and some of the things I love.
- Master’s in Exercise and Sports Nutrition from Texas Woman’s University
- Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- 10 Years experience as a Corporate Dietitian & Health and Wellness Manager for United Supermarkets/Market Street
- 9+ Years experience teaching college level nutrition
- Married to the dreamiest Art Director
- Mother of two delicious dumpling daughters and one super chocolatey lab, Whiskey Jack
Wanna work together? Connect with me at AliciaJeromeRD.com